You are hereHome > 14th Annual Caribbean Energy
14th Annual Caribbean Energy
Platts 14th Annual Caribbean Energy will be held January 20–21, 2014 at the Hilton Miami Downtown in Miami, Florida.
Hear Dynamic Discussions on Current Industry Issues:
- Government fiscal decisions — Impact on power development
- Bid processes — Why have so many failed or been cancelled?
- Lending for projects — Success criteria; differences across islands
- Fuel options — LNG, propane, and CNG supply, delivery methods, and capital costs
- LNG from the US — What is the real opportunity?
- Distributed generation and inter-island interconnection — What makes sense?
Learn Details of Progress on 2 RFPs:
- Coal RFP for the Dominican Republic — CDEEE
- Renewable Energy RFP for Jamaica — Office of Utilities Regulation
And Gain Insights from 7 Project Case Studies:
- 1st LNG import terminal in Haiti — Haytrac Power & Gaz, S.A.
- Propane for power generation — VIWAPA
- Solar Photovoltaic project in the DR — Washington Capital Global Finance
- Biogas in the Virgin Islands — Tibbar Energy
- Great Valley Wind Project in Jamaica — Clean Alternative Energy Ltd.
- CCW and SM-LNG for the Caribbean — Pacific Rubiales
- LNG from Trinidad & Tobago — GasFin and National Energy Corporation
Visit event website for more information.