You are hereHome > 2013 Diverse Manufacturing Supply Chain Alliance Education & Training Conference
2013 Diverse Manufacturing Supply Chain Alliance Education & Training Conference
As manufacturing resurges in the U.S., it is certain that it will require continually improving Customer and Supplier supply chain performance, innovation, and collaboration on Supply Chain Excellence.
- Do you know your Customer’s Supply Chain performance objectives?
- Do you know your Supply Chain and Operational performance gaps?
- Do you have a Supply Chain Strategy to provide value to your Customer?
- Do you have a Supply Chain and Operational Implementation Plan?
- What is your plan of action to achieve Supply Chain Excellence?
For customers whose supply chain performance is maturing and are seeking sustainable engagement with value-added diverse suppliers
For invited diverse suppliers seeking to differentiate their performance, sustain relevancy, and attain a strategic relationship with their customers
Learn more about the 2013 DMSCA Education & Training Conference.