You are hereHome > Business Horizon Series III: Manufacturing in America
Business Horizon Series III: Manufacturing in America
Manufacturing in America: A New Cornerstone of Competitiveness
Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon
The National Chamber Foundation, together with the Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation as well as the National Association of Manufacturers, is hosting a half-day program focused on how we may build American competitiveness through manufacturing. Featuring a keynote and discussions led by noted leaders in the business community and policy arenas, we will examine the essential ingredients for a dynamic and prosperous manufacturing sector in America.
Be sure to bring your iPad to get digital access to all event materials through NCF's iPad app!
- Dennis A. Muilenburg, President and Chief Executive Officer, Boeing Defense, Space & Security
Other confirmed speakers
- Robert D. Atkinson, President, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
- Ron Bullock, Chairman, Bison Gear and Engineering Corp.; Chairman, The Manufacturing Institute
- Bill Ermatinger, Corporate Vice President & Chief Human resources Officer, Huntington Ingalls
- Roger Kilmer, Director, NIST Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Mark Perry, Fellow, National Chamber Foundation; Professor of Economics and Finance, University of Michigan - Flint
- Jamie Regg, Senior Executive, GE Aviation, GE Advantage and Six Sigma
- Cliff Waldman, Senior Economist, Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation
- Sandy Westlund-Deenihan, President and Design Engineer, Quality Float Works, Inc..
- Aric Newhouse, Senior Vice President, Policy & Government Relations, National Association of Manufacturers
- Margaret Spellings, President, U.S. Forum for Policy Innovation
Visit event website for more information.