You are hereHome > Export Webinar: Temporarily Moving Capital Equipment & Tools Across the Border
Export Webinar: Temporarily Moving Capital Equipment & Tools Across the Border
Temporary workers entering Canada often have a requirement to bring tools and equipment with them to complete their work. This webinar addresses the process to move equipment and tools across the Canadian border. Questions covered, include:
- How do I get my capital equipment across the border efficiently and then bring it back to the U.S. at the conclusion of the project?
- Are there tax implications for sending equipment to Canada?
- What are the import requirements and documentation?
- Are NAFTA & Certificates of origin applicable?
- What goods are prohibited from being imported into Canada?