You are hereHome > Global Connect: Arizona Trade Finance Seminar
Global Connect: Arizona Trade Finance Seminar
Attend The Global Connect: Arizona Trade Finance Seminar if your business is interested in entering, growing, and succeeding in global markets.
A major networking occasion for financial institution professionals seeking to expand their client base by supporting regional exports. A great learning opportunity for students interested in international trade and global business.
- How to Get Paid from Your Export Sales
- How to Access Export Working Capital and Trade Credit
- How to Increase Export Sales while Reducing the Risk of Nonpayment by Your Foreign Buyers
- How to Export and Get Paid in Foreign Currencies
- U.S. Government Export Assistance Resources
- Global Business Development Resources for Businesses
Acting National Director Alejandra Castillo is a keynote speaker.
Visit event website for more information.