You are hereHome > IRS Webinar: Reporting Foreign Financial Accounts on the FBAR
IRS Webinar: Reporting Foreign Financial Accounts on the FBAR
Event Information: This FREE one-hour webinar is for:
- Professional preparers
- Foreign Bank Account Report (FBAR) filers
- The recently revised IRS instructions and form needed to report foreign financial accounts that total over $10,000 anytime during the year.
- Who must file Form TD F 90-22.1, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts, known as an FBAR, and when?
- Which foreign accounts must be reported, and which accounts are exempt.
Earn Continuing Professional Education credit :
- Enrolled agents receive one CPE credit for participating for a minimum of 50 minutes from the start of the webinar.
- Other tax professionals may receive credit if the webinar meets your organization's or state's CPE requirements.
- To receive credit, you must attend the presentation offered on June 1, 2011.
- Register for the webinar using your email address, and use the same email address to log in to attend. This will confirm your attendance and generate your Certificate of Completion.
- *Only June 1, 2011, participants will receive certificates. If you do not need a certificate to obtain CPE credit, you may choose to view the archived version of the webinar after June 1, 2011.
- Look for your Certificate of Completion by email approximately one week after the webinar. If you have met all requirements, you will receive your certificate automatically.
To register for this event, visit the Internal Revenue Service Webinar Registration Web Site.