You are hereHome > IRS Webinar: Small Business Tax Compliance Priorities in 2012
IRS Webinar: Small Business Tax Compliance Priorities in 2012
This FREE one-hour webinar is for:
- Tax professionals
- Small business owners & industry organizations
- Media representatives
- IRS Small Business/Self-Employed (SB/SE) Division top priorities and challenges for 2012
Overview discussion of priorities by the IRS Compliance Directors:
- SB/SEs approach to compliance and working with tax professionals
- Exam’s National Research Project, field audit coverage plans and new pilot programs
- Collection’s Fresh Start initiatives and new operating unit
- Campus Compliance plans for improving Automated Under Reporter (AUR) and their Centralized Offer-in-Compromise programs
Note: CPE credit is not being offered for this webinar.
To register for this event, visit the Internal Revenue Service Webinar Registration Web Site.
Location: Your Home or Office
Contact: IRS SBSE Webinars;E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience difficulty viewing the event, please use the email option on the event page or call (888) 858-3240. This event will be archived on the IRS Video Portal for later viewing approximately three weeks after the date of the event.