You are hereHome > Protect Your Intellectual Property Rights Abroad: 2013 STOPfakes.gov Road Show
Protect Your Intellectual Property Rights Abroad: 2013 STOPfakes.gov Road Show
The intellectual property rights (IPR) enforcement outreach program brought to you by the U.S. Department of Commerce’s office of Intellectual Property Rights, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and the U.S. Commercial Service.
- Small / Large Businesses
- Start up Companies
- Innovators / Inventors
- Venture Capital Firms
- IP Attorneys
- Creative Industries
- Technology Industry
- Office of Policy and External Affairs, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Office of Intellectual Property Rights, International Trade Administration
- World Intellectual Property Organization, United Nations
- U.S. National IPR Coordination Center, Homeland Security
Seminar Topics will include:
- Obtaining and protecting intellectual property rights in the United States and globally.
- Best practices and common mistakes; remedies for counterfeiting, piracy, and trade secret theft.
- Law enforcement resources for IP protection and enforcing IPR in the U.S. and abroad.
- Patents, Trade secrets, obtaining/maintaining trademarks and copyrights.
Cost: $75 per registrant (include lunch)
Register Now – Space is Limited: https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/event/editWebReg.do?SmartCode=4Q1F
Venue: Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
51 Monroe St., Suite 1800
Rockville, MD 20850