You are hereHome > Small Business Web Series - Record Keeping for Small Businesses & the Self-Employed
Small Business Web Series - Record Keeping for Small Businesses & the Self-Employed
This webinar will be presented by IRS Small Business/Self-Employed Stakeholder Liaison.
- Why Books and Records are Needed
- Definition of Books and Records
- Some Specific Types of Records Needed
- How to Maintain Good Books and Records
- Who is Responsible for the Books and Records
- How Long to Retain Books and Records
- Basic Examination Procedures
- What to Expect at an IRS Examination
To register for this event, visit the Record Keeping for Small Businesses & the Self-Employed Web site. For more information, visit the iBank Web site. This webinar will not be taped by the sponsoring organization.
Location: Your Home or Office
Contact: Rebecca Dargatz; Phone: (949) 265-5785; E-mail: rdargatz@iBank.com
Sponsored by: iBank.com