You are hereHome > U.S.-Africa Infrastructure Conference
U.S.-Africa Infrastructure Conference
The Corporate Council on Africa presents its 6th U.S.-Africa Infrastructure Conference.
This year’s conference, themed “Building Resilient Cities,” will highlight how major metropolises in Africa are coping with rapid urbanization and the needs of a steadily growing middle class. Workshops will offer solutions for potable water, intermodal transportation, communication technology, and on- and off-grid electricity. This year’s special sessions will also address natural and manmade disasters.
Immediately preceding the fall meetings at the World Bank, the conference will bring together U.S.and African government officials, international infrastructure experts, and leading decision makers from the public and private sectors.
The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004
- Identify key initiatives, upcoming project opportunities and areas of burgeoning growth
- Learn from peers and experts in the field as they share best practices and success stories
- Evaluate the risks and rewards of private sector investment across various sectors and regions
- Discover new partnerships and explore potential investment opportunities
- Connect with stakeholders involved in infrastructure development throughout the continent
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- U.S. and African businesses involved in infrastructure, power, water and ICT
- Financiers looking for bankable projects
- U.S. and African government officials in the infrastructure sector
- Individuals looking for networking opportunities, including one-on-one meetings with government officials
Visit website for more information.