You are hereHome > Webinar - Credit 101: Understanding & Improving Your Credit
Webinar - Credit 101: Understanding & Improving Your Credit
Ever wondered how to interpret your credit report? Want to know how to increase your credit score? Then join this free webinar, part of the Small Business Power Lunch webinar series.
Pre-registration is strongly preferred. When pre-registering via email, please include your name and the name and date of the webinar you are registering for.
To join the webinar:
IMPORTANT: We recommend that you download the webinar participant application ahead of time by going to https://connect16.uc.att.com/sba/Prepare/.
- Go to https://www.connectmeeting.att.com
- When prompted, select the recommended Windows-based option if you have downloaded the participant application. If you did not download the participant application, then select the Web-based option when prompted.
- Enter meeting number 888-294-8505.
- Enter access code 9162044.
- Select your preferred audio connection when prompted. IMPORTANT: If your computer does not have a microphone and you wish to communicate with the presenters, you must connect via phone. (Be aware that we have experienced occasional issues with the VOIP function, so consider keeping a phone nearby just in case.)
- If you do not receive an audio connection prompt, call 888-294-8505 and enter the above access code. (This is only if you do not receive the audio connection prompt.)
Part of the SBA South Carolina District Office's Small Business Power Lunch webinar series.