You are hereHome > MBDA Announces New Doing Business in Africa Resources
MBDA Announces New Doing Business in Africa Resources
MBDA is pleased to announce that in support of the Department of Commerce's Doing Business in Africa Campaign, MBDA is launching a Doing Business in Africa webpage.
MBDA is a key partner in The Doing Business in Africa Campaign, which is primarily aimed at providing American companies with the support needed to take advantage of new trade and investment opportunities in Sub-Saharan Africa. Consumers have become main drivers of Africa’s economy, which is expected to grow at an average of five per cent in the next 10 years. Demand for American-made products has never been greater, and this section of the population in Africa has increased spending power and represents vast potential markets with great opportunities. MBDA wants to make it easier for minority and diaspora-owned businesses to access and operate in these growing markets. We want our clients to broaden their businesses, expand their operations, and seize opportunities in Africa, while also creating jobs at home.
Thus, MBDA's Doing Business in Africa webpage is designed as a one-stop portal for accessing information that will help guide MBDA clients desiring to export in the region.
This webpage will highlight:
- Global Export Assistance offered through the National Network of MBDA Business Centers
- Resources available for Export Finance Assistance
- Relevant market research, trends and contract opportunities in the region
- Support offered through MBDA's strategic partners and across the federal government
- Scheduled Events, Trade Missions, and Activities related to the Doing Business in Africa Campaign
- Blogs and remarks demonstrating MBDA's activity in the region
As this information will be regularly updated, we encourage you to please keep us informed of any events or activities that you may be leading in support of the Doing Business in Africa Campaign.