Federal Business Opportunities commonly known as Fed Biz Ops  or FBO is a free web-based portal which allows vendors to review Federal Procurement Opportunities over $25,000.
Purpose: Federal Opportunities, Data Research
Who should register in Fed Biz Ops?
- Any business enterprise registered in the CCR  that would like to search for federal procurement opportunities value at $25,000 or greater
What is required to register?
- Registered vendors should complete a standard business profile that include, DUNS, CAGE, and MPIN numbers
Who can access Fed Biz Ops?
- Publicly accessible via web
- Registered user can create profiles that are searchable by government users
- Registered government user can use FBO to search vendor profiles
Some Benefits of using Fed Biz Ops:
- Primary source of identifying Federal Opportunities (non-classified)
- Search business enterprises profile
- Search for small, medium and large opportunities