As part of MBDA’s commitment to the President’s goal of making this the most transparent administration in history, the following documents provide insight into MBDA operations. This information includes strategic plan, budget requests and annual performances.
Annual Performance Report
The assessment of MBDA’s performance contained in this report compares performance results to the Agency’s strategic goals and performance goals.
Fiscal Year 2009  pdf 4MB
Fiscal Year 2008  pdf 5MB
Fiscal Year 2007  pdf 4MB
Fiscal Year 2005  pdf 353KB
Fiscal Year 2004  pdf 555KB
Annual Performance Report (APR) provides comprehensive MBDA management and performance data, enabling the President, Congress, and the American people to assess MBDA’s performance as provided by the requirements of the:
- Reports Consolidation Act of 2000 and other laws
- Government Management Reform Act of 1994
- Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA) of 1993
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO) Act of 1990
- View Strategic Plan for FY 2009 to FY 2012  pdf 2.5 MB