Platts 14th Annual Caribbean Energy will be held January 20–21, 2014 at the Hilton Miami Downtown in Miami, Florida.
Hear Dynamic Discussions on Current Industry Issues:
- Government fiscal decisions — Impact on power development
- Bid processes — Why have so many failed or been cancelled?
- Lending for projects — Success criteria; differences across islands
- Fuel options — LNG, propane, and CNG supply, delivery methods, and capital costs
- LNG from the US — What is the real opportunity?
- Distributed generation and inter-island interconnection — What makes sense?
Learn Details of Progress on 2 RFPs:
- Coal RFP for the Dominican Republic — CDEEE
- Renewable Energy RFP for Jamaica — Office of Utilities Regulation
And Gain Insights from 7 Project Case Studies:
- 1st LNG import terminal in Haiti — Haytrac Power & Gaz, S.A.
- Propane for power generation — VIWAPA
- Solar Photovoltaic project in the DR — Washington Capital Global Finance
- Biogas in the Virgin Islands — Tibbar Energy
- Great Valley Wind Project in Jamaica — Clean Alternative Energy Ltd.
- CCW and SM-LNG for the Caribbean — Pacific Rubiales
- LNG from Trinidad & Tobago — GasFin and National Energy Corporation
Visit event website  for more information.