The U.S. Commercial Service is dedicated to supporting U.S. commercial interests abroad. Through a global network of the best international trade professionals in the world, the Commercial Service delivers the information and contacts your company needs to succeed in emerging markets. This Mission will directly support the "U.S.-ASEAN Expanded Economic Engagement” or E3 Initiative announced by President Obama at the 2012 U.S.-ASEAN Summit. The "E3” Initiative focuses on enhancing ASEAN members' capacity for advancing projects that will open up opportunities for U.S. companies in the region. The E-3 Initiative is a new framework for economic cooperation designed to expand trade and investment ties between the United States and ASEAN, creating new business opportunities and jobs in all eleven countries.
Participants will forge new relationships, develop existing relationships, and deepen their understanding of these emerging markets. With new opportunities arising, interest in these markets is growing, and new stakeholders are entering the picture resulting in increased urgency to expand U.S. commercial interest in these markets.
Join the Energy and Environment Trade Mission Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines to:
Meet key contacts at the Asian Development Bank:
- Mission participants will meet with ADB officials to explore business opportunities in these markets, in addition to the 42 additional ADB developing member countries.
Learn from exclusive government meetings:
- Mission participants will meet with relevant government officials in Thailand, Malaysia and Philippines.
Understand the political and economic environment:
- Exclusive Embassy briefings at each stop will give participants unparalleled insight into political and economic developments in each market, as well as the region. It is your opportunity to meet and discuss fundamental issues with U.S. Embassy representatives from each market.
Meet with potential customers, partners, and representatives:
- Through decades of experience, the Commercial Service will arrange meetings with potential customers, partners, representatives, and distributors in each market. Your business-to-business (B2B) meetings will be individually crafted to meet your companies needs in the market.
Attend exclusive networking receptions:
- At each stop, the delegation will attend networking receptions with local industry and government leaders in attendance.
David McCormack, Trade Event Programs
International Trade Compliance Specialist
Phone: (202) 482-2833
» Learn more on export.gov .