For the established exporter, ongoing support is available through U.S. Government trade financing programs, including:
- Working capital up to $5 million
- Ability to establish one line of credit to support both domestic and international sales
- Funding to expand your production facility due to growing export sales
- Credit insurance to protect your accounts receivable worldwide
- Medium-term loan guarantees for your buyers on capital goods
Regardless of your financing need, the U.S. government is dedicated to providing a solution as it strives to encourage the growth of U.S. exports.
Register  Registration is open until August 9, 2013.