MBDA an agency in the US Department of Commerce helps create and maintain U.S. jobs by promoting the growth and global competitiveness of large, medium and small businesses owned and operated by members of the minority communities.
Through a national network of business centers  and a wide range of domestic and international strategic partners, MBDA provides Agency clients with the technical assistance and access to capital, contract opportunities and new markets that they need to create new jobs.
We have number of programs to assist MBEs:
- Business Centers 
- Business Services 
- Capital Pathways Program 
- Grant Competitions 
- Millennials Entrepreneurs Redefined 
- Office of Native American Business Development 
- Path to Sustainability Contracting Initiative Project 
- Pipeline to Inclusive Innovation Initiative 
Doing Business with MBDA
Organizations are encouraged to submit proposals that are relevant to MBDA’s mission either in response to formal MBDA solicitations and funding opportunity announcements or through self-generated unsolicited proposals.