Repository of publications and reports on programs, technologies and compiled statistical data useful to MBE's. Quick and easy links to the latest business data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States.
In the Research Library you can access:
- Analysis of capital access for minority-owned businesses
- Strategies for business growth through strategic partnering and innovation
- A guide to implement business innovations successfully and mastering the supply chain
- Minority Business Profiles
- Industry Profiles by Ethnic Group, Gender, State, and Selected Cities.
Other resources are also available.
Minority Exporters: Characteristics and Strategies for New Business and Expansion 
PDF 1.7 MB
The State of Minority Business Enterprises: An Overview of the 2007 Survey of Business Owners 
PDF 2.7 MB
Disparities in Capital Access between Minority and Non-Minority Businesses 
|View More Publications |