A cornerstone of the HHS’s congressionally mandated outreach efforts, this three-day national HHS SBIR/STTR Conference is designed to educate attendees about the America’s Largest Seed Fund and how to apply for these commercialization dollars. With over $920 million dollars of annual HHS funding, this is one of the largest sources of early-stage capital for technology commercialization in the United States.
The HHS’s SBIR/STTR programs allow US-owned small businesses to forge academic partnerships and build productive businesses. With this funding, the partners can engage in research and development that has a strong potential to deliver products and services, including medical devices, diagnostics, digital health, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, to improve the health of Americans.
- Meet one-on-one with over 100 HHS representatives and discuss research opportunities with:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), its Institutes, Centers and Offices
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- HHS Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- Understand HHS SBIR/STTR programs and funding opportunities
- Learn about HHS assistance programs offered to awardees
- Learn how to write successful SBIR/STTR grant application
- Learn about the HHS SBIR/STTR application, review and award process
- Discuss specific questions with HHS SBIR/STTR subject-matter experts
- Build relationships with potential partners and investors
- Network with like-minded innovators
Visit conference website for more information.