Whether it’s creating new products or services, implementing a transformative solution, or disrupting the “norm,” innovation can take on many forms within a business. As business owners, it’s important to understand that innovation is not limited to products, services, technology, or creative thinking. It’s about leveraging your understanding of your market and how your business is uniquely positioned to provide novel solutions for your customers.
Join us Wednesday, May 31, 2017 as we discuss practical ways your business can leverage resources and market trends to foster innovation. Webinar takeaways include:
Webinar takeaways include:
1. What is innovation and why does it matter to Minority Business Entrepreneurs(MBEs), MSI’s and/or the next generation of entrepreneurs?
2. What are the demographics of innovation telling us in terms of minority participation?
3. How does one identify innovative opportunities for sustainable business growth: funding, resources, mentors?
4. Disruptive Innovation: Success stories learned the hard way.
5. How MBDA can help expand opportunities for MBEs engaged in developing innovative business solutions.