Created on November 4, 2014
The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs are the nation's largest source of early stage/high risk R&D funding for small business. At this conference you’ll learn how to participate and compete for funding in these two programs that encourage small businesses to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development (R/R&D) and to commercialize your technological innovations.
National SBIR/STTR conferences are typically the largest and most important conferences specializing in helping small businesses learn about participating in SBIR/STTR programs. At this Conference, representatives from all 11 federal agencies with SBIR programs will attend, in addition to other SBIR/STTR experts and trainers. Conference highlights include:
- Presentations from all SBIR Agency Program Managers
- Learn how to successfully submit competitive research proposals
- Hear from government, industry and academic experts on successful commercialization strategies
- Interact with SBIR Agency Program Managers, technology entrepreneurs, large company representatives, and researchers in Roundtable discussions, sessions and 1-on-1 meetings
- Learn about cutting-edge opportunities in defense, agriculture, energy, and health/medicine
- Optional pre conference workshops on SBIR Phase I, Phase II and licensing and commercialization
Visit website for more information.
Posted at 7:00 PM