Created on January 9, 2015
Explore investor-owned and consumer-owned utility company options for energy efficiency and sustainability investments: energy audits, rebates, equipment efficiency, time of use, net metering, building, refrigeration, compressed air, and lighting.
City and county certifiably green programs: new local city initiatives; energy audits, rebates, tax credits, preferred contractor list, free sustainability advising.
All participants will receive on-line calculators and checklists
Matt Varilek, Small Business Administration, Region VIII Administrator
Martha Young, Founder, Sustainability4SMEs; business analyst and writer
Emily Startz and Sam Domeier, Xcel Energy Product Portfolio Managers, business energy efficiency (DSM) programs, audits/studies and energy efficiency financing programs
Doug Priest, U.S. Bank representative and liaison through Xcel Energy alliance; funding the Green Industry since 2000
Tom Green, United Power/Boulder community affairs and key accounts representative. Tom has more than 20 years’ experience in the electric power industry
When: Tuesday, February 27, 2015 11AM PT
To connect to the Web Conference:
Click here: https://connect16.uc.att.com/sba/meet/?ExEventID=87177912
TO CONNECT WITH YOUR *TELEPHONE ONLY* (no computer):
1. Choose one of the following numbers to dial:
* Caller-Paid number: 646-746-3008
* Toll-Free Number (in USA): 888-858-2144.
* Blackberry (Caller-Paid): 6467463008x7177356#
* A number in your country or in a country close to you (may be toll free): https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessNumber=8888582144&accessCode=7177356
2. When prompted, enter the Meeting Access Code: 7177356#
To prepare in advance for the conference (for all devices): https://connect16.uc.att.com/sba/Prepare/.
To view supported Operating Systems and devices: http://www.corp.att.com/attconnectsupport/supporteddevices
Powered by AT&T Connect.
Posted at 4:58 AM