Created on March 24, 2015
Connect Americas is the first social network for businesses in the Americas, dedicated to promoting foreign trade and international investment. It seeks to help SMEs strengthen their businesses, by providing them with direct access to potential clients, suppliers and investors in the region and all over the world, segmented by industry.
It also provides useful and simple information about procedures and regulations for international commerce, and about the financing opportunities available in IDB member countries. Connect Americas was created by the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) with the support of Google, DHL, Visa and Alibaba. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect Americas offers three key services:
- Connect with businesses around the world.
- Learn about their business profile and reputation.
- Write and share your reviews about your experience with them.
- Meet clients and suppliers from your country and beyond in trade fairs and others events recommended by ConnectAmericas.
- Obtain practical knowledge about how to access foreign markets.
- Learn about the export process in your country using highly-intuitive online learning tools.
- Read our articles and blogs on the latest trends in your industry.
- Explore the most comprehensive database of international trade data in the region.
- Obtain information about financial products and services offered by banks in your country.
- Learn about the Inter-American Development Bank's Trade Finance Facilitation Program to tap into a vast range of bank affiliates to help you with your international business.
- Approach all available banks by filling out one single easy-to-use form.
On Wednesday, February 18th MBDA hosted an Access to Market: Connect Americas Webinar. Presenter Francisco Estrazulas, a consultant at the Trade and Investment Unit at the Inter-American Development Bank, provided a live demonstration and answered questions.
» Watch the webinar recording (Available until February 13, 2016)
Posted at 12:31 PM