Join the U.S. Commercial Service and the Illinois District Export Council for Discover Global Markets: Building Smart Cities. This conference for U.S. exporters brings together trade experts, industry professionals, and U.S. commercial diplomats via panels and executive meetings to address opportunities and demand for new technologies to make cities more sustainable. Your firm will leave this conference with the critical next steps needed to transform market potential to market success in markets of interest across the world.
Meet One-on-One with U.S. Commercial Diplomats:
Whether to explore market opportunities or receive help in overcoming challenges, meet with U.S. commercial to get your questions answered.
Worldwide Smart City Development Opportunities
At Discover Global Markets: Building Smart Cities, attendees will:
- Learn about 21st century infrastructure projects – and how to build the strong partnerships needed to win business.
- Understand the demand for new technologies that improve standards of living, create “showcase cities,” increase efficiency, and promote cybersecurity.
- Explore opportunities for green technologies and disaster mitigation solutions.
What to Expect
- Pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings with U.S. commercial diplomats who specialize in multiple industries related to smart cities.
- Key trends and defining characteristics of smart cities.
- U.S. government resources and advocacy.
- Multiple networking opportunities.
Posted at 7:11 AM