Posted at 2:50 PM
What’s next for your business? There is a world of opportunity for your company to expand beyond U.S. borders. If you aren’t sure how to start exporting, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s U.S. Commercial Service makes it easy on export.gov. Each year, thousands of U.S. companies turn to them to leverage their global trade expert network in more than 100 U.S. cities and 75 countries.
- Get Ready to Export – Learn about evaluating your company’s readiness and creating a plan.
- Plan Your Market Entry Strategy – Find out how to choose the best markets and position your company for success.
- Find Foreign Buyers – Understand the different ways you can find buyers.
- Get Paid and Finance Your Export Transaction – Avoid payment problems by learning about financing options.
- Make the Export Sale – Discover how to manage the paperwork and preparing your product for shipment.
- Intellectual Property Rights and International Business Culture – Complete your understanding of how to protect your product and put your best foot forward.
The videos are short, so you can watch an entire series within a 10-15 minute block of time. It’s worth a few minutes to see how your company can tap into international opportunities.