Posted at 8:56 AM
Is the world passing you by as competitors expand abroad? Convinced foreign buyers would love your product – if only they knew? Concerned about the cost, complexity or risk of doing international business?
This May, during World Trade Month, federal agencies are bringing you a FREE four-part webinar series on how to compete and win in the global marketplace. You'll get valuable insights from trade professionals.
No pre-registration is required. Just go here (the Census Bureau’s Outreach site) to get the details.
- Wednesday, May 9 at 2 p.m. EDT - Go Global: GET STARTED
- How do I know I am ready to export?
- Who can help me, and where do I start?
- How do I target markets and find foreign buyers?
- Wednesday, May 16 at 2 p.m. EDT - Go Global: GET PAID
- How do I get the money I need to grow and manage cash flow?
- How do I make sure I get paid and not just ripped off?
- How do I know if I can trust a foreign business partner?
- Wednesday, May 23 at 2 p.m. EDT - Go Global: PREPARE TO SHIP
- How do I follow all the rules?
- What does it look like to sell abroad?
- How do I ensure a nice profit?
- Wednesday, May 30 at 2 p.m. EDT - Go Global: MANAGE CHALLENGES
- How do I keep my product from being copied or pirated?
- How do I protect my brand?
- What if my product is held up at customs or blocked?
The federal agencies presenting this series are the U.S. Small Business Administration, U.S. Export-Import Bank, and the U.S. Department of Commerce (International Trade Administration, U.S. Census Bureau, and Bureau of Industry and Security).