The U.S. Department of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency is the only federal agency solely dedicated to the growth, expansion, and sustainability of the Nation's eight million minority-owned firms.
We are thrilled to announce our partnership with People en Espanol! As of 2009, People en Espanol it the Spanish-language magazine with the largest readership in the United States, reaching 7.1 million readers with each issue. People en Español's original editorial content combines coverage from the Hispanic and general world of entertainment, articles on fashion and beauty, and human interest stories. This year is especially exciting for MBDA as we will be participating in 2018 Poderosas in Miami, FL, March 17th.
Graham Center, Florida International University
- 750+ consumers
- 6 hours of main stage programming
- 10 hours of workshops
- 5 hours of one-on-one consultations in resumes, careers and finance
MBDA is excited to lead 5 workshops focused on marketing and financing your business. To see the full schedule, visit http://poderosas.peopleenespanol.com/. Here’s a preview of the Powered by MBDA workshops.
MBDA Session Include:
- Developing a Fierce Branding Strategy to Jumpstart Your Business
- Efficient Ways to Beat the Competition
- Creative Financing Secrets for Businesses
- Branding Your Business in the Land of Technology
- Designing a Winning Team for your Growing Business