Saturday, September 24
Since 1983 MBDA has led the National Minority Enterprise Development Week (MED Week) observance to recognize the achievements and economic contributions made by Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs). This year’s MED Week celebration will culminate with the 2nd Annual Buy MBE Day on Saturday, September 24, 2022!
Buy MBE Day helps generate awareness, support, and revenue to the millions of minority-owned firms across the country by:
- Encouraging engagement with MBEs representing companies owned and operated by African Americans and Pacific Islanders, Hasidic Jews, and Native Americans.
- Motivating individual consumers as well as private and public sector buyers to intentionally show their commitment to minority businesses by shopping with them in person and/or online.
- Demonstrating appreciation for the contributions ethnic minority entrepreneurs make to their local economies.
- Spotlighting how MBEs improve the quality of life in their neighborhoods.
Inspiring success throughout the MBE community.
You are invited to join the
celebration hosted by
MBDA’s national network!
becoming a sponsor?
MBDA is seeking National Buy MBE Day Campaign Sponsors to help generate awareness and promote participation across multiple media channels and encourage individual and corporate patronization of MBEs through their retail, business-to business, and eCommerce storefronts.
As a sponsor you will:
- Help support the marketing budget to spread awareness of the event nationally
- Align with the movement for a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive economy
- Demonstrate direct support for MBE business development and sustainability
- Extend awareness of your Supplier Diversity and minority business advocacy commitments
- Have opportunities to drive the Buy MBE Day message internally and to your stakeholders
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Antavia F. Grimsley, CGMP
Program Manager, National Minority Enterprise Development Week and Buy MBE Day
1401 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20230